Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First date

First date with "Sandra" (not her real name, of course) today. I'm still kind of jittery writing this, I'm going to smoke a little to stave off the shaking. I thought things were going pretty well with us... we were watching "Seinfeld" on my computer and sitting on the bed. I was the "larger spoon." Anyway, as we were watching I felt my penis engorge and begin to rise, presumably from the proximity of "Sandra." I immediately froze - she was sure to feel my reckless masculinity - so I tried to play it off a crease in my pants. When I reached down to quickly flip my virgin penis into my waistband, my hand caught on a loop....

Sandra was confused because it really hurt when I jammed my finger in that belt loop. I was sitting there yelping and yowling and this dang boner wouldn't go away so of course it was bobbing up and down as I tried to disentangle myself. 

I ran into my mom's room and cried for a while. Sandra came to the door and told me it was ok, and that I shouldn't cry, but I had mother send her away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment