Tuesday, March 24, 2009

:-ID buan giarno

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. Fans will remember that I ran a small IT support blog a while back for friends. It quickly grew out of hand and I had to take a break due to IRL issues :-P but I'm back now!

Yes, before you ask, I still love feces. Observant fans will remember that I'm just a little bit of a corprophiliac... ok, a lot of one XD. On the other hand, I'm happy with myself and who I am, so I guess if you don't like it you can just f*ck off.

Wow, there's so much to blog about! Where to begin.... Well first of all I'm not a virgin anymore. I went to Fanime last year and... well that's a story for another time ;). I've also gained a lot of weight, unfortunately. I keep trying to lose it, but to no avail. Curse your buttery goodness, hostess!

On another sad note, the weight gain caused me to lose my job cashiering at SaveMart. I was capable of working, but ever day I'd go into work I'd have to brace myself for a deluge of insults. "Jumbo" was a particular favorite of these ignorant hicks, and they thought it was hilarious to butter my up while I lay helpless in an abandoned aisle and then use my unwilling body to surf around on the linoleum. So, guess what fuckshits? I quit. Good riddance .

Ugh. Too angry... I better calm down. Goodbye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment